What fees you might have to pay when moving to or from your destination country?

An individual of a Member State who has temporarily resided in a foreign state for at least 12 months, you may import into the customs territory of the Union accompanied and (or) unaccompanied baggage with exemption from customs duties, taxes goods for personal use, cost which does not exceed an amount equivalent to 5,000 euros (with the exception of vehicles for personal use and bodies of vehicles for personal use), subject to confirmation of the fact temporary residence in a foreign state for a specified period in accordance with the legislation of the Member State.
In other cases, the duty is 4 euros / kg or 30% of the value of the cargo

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top